To celebrate the german release of the game, CDV
has released a free map pack for Blitzkrieg
, adding 12 new multiplayer maps to this WWII RTS by Nival Interactive
. The game will be released in UK/US/France & Benelux next month.
Gamer's Hell Local Download
: Blitzkrieg Map Pack (17 MB)
Launch a sudden, swift and deliberate attack!
Bring the enemy's position advances to a halt with strategicly positioned tank and or an air assaults. This will keep your offensive rolling inexorably. Blitzkrieg is the fine art of strategy: Instead of blind hits with a huge club, you dissect the enemy with the thin blade of a sword! Prove your tactical skills in historical battles of World War II all around the globe.
You can take command of German, Soviet or Allied troops, all of which will gain experience in the course of the war and fight more and more effectively. As a reward for your successes on the battlefield, you will obtain access to the latest of warfare technology.
Accept the challenge and launch your attack!
* Thrilling real time strategy game
* Historically accurate battles set in different seasons and weather conditions: rain, mist or snow in Africa, Russia and Europe
* 3 exciting campaigns with 21 challenging missions
* 3D landscape extends your tactical possibilities
* Large operations involving hundreds of Russian and German as well as allied units
* 3D vehicles with realistic armour
* More than 150 types of vehicles and machinery
* More than 40 kinds of infantry per side
* More than 250 types of buildings and objects
* You can choose to play on any side
* Units move realistically
* Extremely huge units such as trains and coastal artillery
* All landscape units are destructible
* Numerous videos from Word War II provide a unique atmosphere
* Multiplayer game via LAN or the Internet
* Random map generator
* Skirmish mode
* Automatic supplies
* Enemy equipment can be conquered and immediately used
* The ability to build bridges, dig trenches, drive jeeps, lay mines, call for air support (fighter, bomber, air scout, paratrooper) - anything goes …
* Generate your own missions, maps, textures as well as models and add sounds
* Internet ranking system with GameSpy Arcade
Microsoft DirectX 8
Pentium II 366 MHz (Pentium III 600 MHz recommended)
64 MB of RAM
Riva TNT with 8 MB (GeForce256 with 32 MB recommended