has released 3 new screenshots
of The Elder Scrolls: Bloodmoon
, showcasing the upcoming second expansion for its RPG, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
. Bloodmoon will give you "the opportunity to defend the colony, take control over how the colony is built up, and eliminate the werewolves. Or, you can decide to join the werewolves and become one of them, opening up a whole new style of gameplay". The expansion should be available next month.
Bloodmoon is set on the island of Solstheim to the northwest of Vvardenfell. You'll find an untamed wilderness to explore, populated by dangerous creatures and new dungeons like ice caves and Nordic burial tombs.
* Become a werewolf and indulge your thirst for the hunt
* Explore the forests, caves, and snow-covered wastelands of the island of Solstheim
* Fight new creatures including wolves, bears, ice minions, and spriggans
* Direct the construction of a mining colony
* Experience new weather types including snow and blizzards
* Can be experienced by any player at any point during Morrowind and Tribunal