has released the No One Lives Forever 2
Toolkit, allowing you to create your own levels, models, music, sounds, and more, for MonoLith
's FPS. Please note that this release isn't officially supported by Monolith or Sierra, so use it at your own risk. Thanks: Blue's
Gamer's Hell Local Download
: No One Lives Forever 2 Toolkit (134 MB)
The No One Lives Forever 2 Toolkit, including the NOLF 2 Editing Tools and Source Code, are provided "as-is", and are not officially supported by Monolith Productions, LithTech Inc., Fox Interactive, or Sierra Entertainment. AN INSTALLATION OF THE GAME MODIFIED BY THE TOOLS CANNOT BE COVERED BY TECH SUPPORT. For community-based peer-to-peer support and discussion, visit the No One Lives Forever forum.
The No One Lives Forever 2 Toolkit includes the following:
* Various tutorials and reference documents in an easy-to-use help file.
* DEdit, the NOLF 2 world editor and related applications
* ModelEdit, the NOLF 2 model editor and related applications
* FXed, The NOLF 2 Special Effects editor
* Utilities for working with Renderstyles
* Utilities for modifying Nolf2 music and sound files
* LithRez, a command-line program for packing and unpacking NOLF.REZ (Resource)
* Nolf 2 Source Code (Req Microsoft Visual C++ version 6.0 or higher)
* World Importer and Exporter for 3D Studio MAX
* World Importer for Maya
* Model Exporters for 3d Studio MAX and Maya
* Sample level files
* 1000+ prefabs that you can use to make professional-looking levels quickly
* PERL assetlist generation scripts
* A special, development-only version of lithtech.exe.
* A completed version of the Demolition tutorial mod (Demolition.zip).