has released a playable demo of Shanghai Dragon
, allowing you to try out this first-person WWII action shooter. Set in 1937 during the invasion of Shanghai City by the Japanese troops, the game lets you play as a member of the Chinese Military Elite Special force. Your mission? "Fight all the enemies around Shanghai until you eliminate the Japanese Boss Commander in the secluded Japanese headquarters." The demo features the first two levels from the full game, and has a new option setting for turning down the blood factor a bit when enemies get shot.
Gamer's Hell Local Download
: Shanghai Dragon demo (249 MB)
In 1937, Japan troops invaded the beautiful metropolis of Shanghai City, the Eastern Pearl. China fought valiantly against the Japanese invasion for four long years before the war in the Pacific began in earnest.
You, the player, have joined the Chinese Military Elite Special force. Your mission is to fight all the enemies around Shanghai until you eliminate the Japanese Boss Commander in the secluded Japanese headquarters.
- Arcade Style, easy to play
- 16 missions to shoot to thousands of Japanese invaders, including soldiers, officers, rogues, ninjas, and even suicide bombers!
- Historically accurate, lifelike scenes and characters of Shanghai before and during World War II
- 7 different kinds of weapons, including the historically accurate Mauser 1896 handgun and Taishou 11 machine gun.
- Simple controls, click to shoot, kill to win
- Fair and friendly system requirements.
Genre: Shooting /Adventure
System Requirements: PII 450, 500M Hdisk, 128 Mbytes, 16MB video card.