has released two new movies of SSX 3
(Working Title), showcasing this upcoming snowboarding sim in the works at EA Canada
. Each movie offers a bit more than 30 seconds of high res gameplay footage in MPG format (check also the E3 trailer
if you want more). SSX 3 will be released this Fall on PS2, GameCube and Xbox.
Gamer's Hell Local Download
SSX 3 'Pipe' Trailer #1 (11.7 MB)
SSX 3 'Pipe' Trailer #2 (13.6 MB)
It's you against the mountain.
SSX 3 challenges gamers to drop in and conquer a massive, living mountain rife with ego-crushing challenges and gravity-bending thrills. Sporting an all-new open-ended gameplay structure, gamers are free to ride anywhere gravity takes them, seamlessly boarding from one event to the next as they begin their assault on the mountain's three larger-than-life peaks.
Gamers will need to overcome everything the mountain throws at them-from fierce lightening storms and breathtaking vertical drops to serpentine slopestyle courses and earth-swallowing avalanches-on their quest for the ultimate adrenaline rush. The mountain presents gamers with a world of open vistas and fresh powder for out of bounds exploration, filled with trick venues, rail parks, racecourses, and half-pipes with new tricks to master and new competitors to leave in the dust.
More than two years in the making, SSX 3 is a massive sequel SSX and SSX Tricky, the games that started the EA SPORTS BIG™ brand. Buckle up your bindings as a returning veteran or fresh-faced rookie. Get ready to take on other riders-and the biggest challenge yet-the Mountain itself.
* Working title
* Conquer the Mountain: The larger-than-life mountain is your playground, your racetrack and your launch pad. Three massive peaks offer thrilling new opportunities for exploration, competition, and good old-fashioned showboating. Beat all three peaks and you're in for an epic half-hour ride down the face of the entire mountain.
* Go Anywhere: No menus. No restrictions. The mountain is an open canvas for gamers to explore-seamlessly ride from event to event, with no load times and no set path for gamers to follow. Hundreds of collectables, secrets, and shortcuts await.
* More Tricks: Gamers will have access to a massive arsenal of new Uber Tricks and special moves-from handplants to board presses. A new three-tiered Uber Trick system now includes one-footed Ubers, rail-based tricks and signature moves for each character. A new combo system allows for nearly endless combos that can run the length of the entire mountain.
* Characters: Four new characters join six returning favorites. Mac, Elise, Zoe, Moby, Psymon, and Kaori are back, and they're joined by the crazy Swede Viggo, mountain man Nate, 12 year-old phenom Griff, and the talented and sexy Allegra.
* Rich, Natural Graphics: A team lead by an OSCAR®-nominated visual effects artist has created the most immersive, stunning visual SSX experience to date. Capturing moments of both sublime scenic beauty and heart-pounding natural disaster, SSX 3 blends subtle environmental effects like glistening snow and swaying trees with the trademark SSX graphic flash and attitude.
* Soundtrack: An adrenaline-charged soundtrack delivers bleeding-edge tracks and tomorrow's hits from artists including the X-Ecutioners, Felix Da Housecat, Queens of the Stone Age, N.E.R.D., and many more.
* Big Challenges: Gamers will find 150 unique hidden challenges, designed to test their speed, skill and style as they explore untamed backcountry areas.
* Customization and Rewards: Win BIG and you'll be rewarded. SSX 3 let's players level up character abilities, win killer gear, stock their trophy room and buy mp3s for personal playlists and much, much more.