Changes in The Frozen Throne version 1.12
* Cinematic sequences that were not playing within certain foreign language versions have been fixed.
* Fixed problem that enabled you to save games that could not be loaded.
* Fixed problem that enabled you to create a replay that could not be properly played back.
* Rune of Rebirth has been removed from maps (6)GnollWood and (4)Floodplains1v1.
* Gold mine positioning has been rebalanced and the starting location tree placement has been improved for the map (2)TwoRivers.
* A Golem has been added to each of the Mercenary Camps within the map (4)Twisted Meadows.
* Destructible rocks have been added to the upper and lower gold mine areas in (4)Avalanche.
* The creep version of Inner Fire has had its mana cost increased from 35 to 75.
* The creep version of Raise Dead has had its cooldown increased from 5 to 12 seconds.
* The creep version of Purge no longer stuns units.
* The creep version of Abolish Magic has had its mana cost increased from 50 to 75.
* Within the Tomb of Relics maximum stock for the Rod of Necromancy has been reduced from 2 to 1.
* Aerial Shackles damage has been increased from 20 points per second to 30 per second.
* The gold cost for a Dragonhawk Rider has been reduced from 235/40 to 200/30.
* Arcane Towers now deal Piercing damage, and have had their range increased from 700 to 800.
* Animal War Training upgrade cost has been reduced from 150/250 to 125/175.
* Long Rifles Upgrade now requires a Keep instead of a Workshop.
NIGHT ELF CHANGES
* Spirits of Vengeance (which are summoned by the Avatar of Vengeance) have had their damage increased from 14-18 to 17-21.
* You no longer need a Fortress as a prerequisite to build Batriders.
* Wind Rider hit points have been reduced from 600 to 570.
* Burrow armor has been increased from 2 to 5 and damage has been reduced from 1d8+33 to 1d5+22
* Anti-air creeps have been added to each Mercenary Camp in the map (4)Tranquil Paths (Reign of Chaos).
* Wyvern hit points have been reduced from 600 to 570.
* Halls of the Dead and Black Citadel attack cooldown have been reduced from 2.0 to 1.5.
* The multiplayer custom map desync that occurs between Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne players has been fixed.
* Replays are incompatible between major game revisions (1.11 replays cannot be viewed with the 1.12 version of Warcraft III). Custom save games will not load from version 1.11.