Panzer Forward! Those unrelenting Americans are at it again! The date is December 26, 1944. You command a battle group of the infamous "Greyhound" division - the German 116th Panzer. En route to your objective, Namur, the 2nd US Armored Division cuts you off. From the turret, it is clear that you are easily out-numbered. But using the rough terrain to your advantage, you skillfully maneuver Panthers and Mark IV's to out-flank their lines and blast their weak side armor. Soon the rebelliousu Yanks will be crushed and all of Europe will be yours! The Legacy Continues. iPanzer '44, from the award-winning team that brought you the iM1A2 Abrams tank game, is designed for novice and experienced players alike. Command American, Russian or German tanks in the great battles of 1944. Control a single platoon of 3-5 tanks or a larger force complete with support vehicles, infantry, artillery and even air support. Relive history - or rewrite it!
- Accurately simulates the 3 most important tanks of WWII: M4A3(76)W "Sherman" (America), PzKw V Ausf.G "Panther" (Germany), or T-34-85 (Russia)
- Includes other tanks, tank destroyers, assault guns, halftracks, trucks, jeeps and more! Eighty combat areas with randomly generated battles for unlimited gaming!
- Four different campaigns - command Americans or Germans in the famous "Battle of the Bulge" or Russians or Germans on the cataclysmic "Eastern Front". Extensive difficulty and realism settings for novice to hard-core!
- Optionally supports 3D graphics acceleration hardware via Direct 3D.
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME CD-Rom