PUNISH THE OPPRESSOR! Centuries of rechless consumption and overpopulation has brought the Earth's ecosystem to the brink of collapse. In desperation, governments of the world developed an interstellar evacuation program granting exit passes only to the most privileged segments of society. The poor and common were left behind to perish. Now, centuries later the "Chosen" have decided to return to Earth and assume control. But there's a catch - The 7th Legion is waiting with powerful and a fiery welcome home planned in their honor. "Kick Ass! Product award. 9 out of 10" -- Boot Magazine. "More than your average Command & Conquer clone" -- PC Magazine
- Endless strategici choices and times submissions in a futuristic war torn world.
- Progressive technology levels reveal advanced buildings, units and weapons.
- The ruthless mercenaries get smarter as they collect mutilated bodies for hard cash. Rare hard to find title!
- "More than your average command and conquer clone" - PC Games Magazine
- PC: Windows 95, Windows 98, WIndows ME