“Alien Dominion: The Acronian Encounter” is a 3d rail space shooter where the player is in a role of a turret gunner serving on a deep space exploration mission. Encountering an alien race while scanning for mineral rich asteroids in the region, the conqueror race starts attacking right at the beginning. As it later turns out, the region is not dense with minerals – it is rich with hostile vessels… The first level covers 10 minutes of game-play, about 20000 bullets shot, resulting in 100 kills, with dynamic objects that react to your fire, beautiful space environments, planets, glow effects and explosions.
• Fastest and most intense 3d space shooter you have ever seen – feel free to compare it to other games!
• The ship is driven by the pilot (rail shooter), and you defend with 2 turrets (upper and lower) covering all the space around the vessel
• Unique feel of intense battle and adrenalin pumping trough the veins
• 6 missions with great heavy metal tracks while shooting down the invading force, with an option of muting the music if you rather prefer silence or playing some custom tunes on your favorite player in the background
• Hours and hours of fun play before you successfully survive the last world and inform humanity about the Acronians – rewarded by a neat animation at the end
• Over one hour of constant action needed to finish the game (if you survive all the levels in a row, that is – try it!)
• 4 levels of difficulty (Rookie, Normal, Ace and Abnormal)
• Incredible space environments and planets (you can’t land, that’s a decoration only, but very detailed I should add).
• Flexible graphics settings to meet your hardware power
• 3d explosions with debris falling of everything you shoot at, plus beautiful particle effects
• Shop available at the end of each level: weapon, add-ons, shields, utilities, repair-bots… everything to make the player happy.
• Intro and game complete cut-scenes
• Listen to in game chat of pilot, gunner and the ship’s AI to find out what happened meanwhile…