One of 6 figures will be randomly inserted into each box by the manufacturer. Specific figures cannot be requested. In America's Army: Special Forces, players attempt to earn Green Beret status by completing individual and collective training missions drawn from the Special Forces Assignment and Selection (SFAS) process.
- Includes the complete game Americas Army: Operations
- Authentic U.S. Army experience Realistic depiction of the values, units, equipment and career opportunities that make the Army the worlds premier land forcecontinually updated to incorporate new occupations, units, technologies and adventures.
- Realistic roles Including Weapons Specialist (18B), Intelligence (18F), Engineer (18C), Communications (18E) and Combat Medic (18D).
- Challenging Green Beret training Complete training missions drawn from the SFAS process at Fort Bragg. Successfully complete SFAS and advance to Special Forces Qualification Course (Q-Course) missions to explore new Special Forces roles.
- Intense Special Forces action Intense Special Forces action Experience multiplayer missions in simulated combat environments. Take part in missions that span the capabilities of a Special Forces detachment, including unconventional warfare, direct action, surveillance and reconnaissance and Combat Search and Rescue.