Caught in a vortex that leads to the heart of New Atlantis, Curtis Hewitt, a young photo-journalist, becomes a stranger in a land of high-end technology and archaic faith - his main mission is not only to return home, but to liberate the people of New Atlantis who live under the domination of ruthless gods.
- Epic first-person adventure game featuring character and plot development
- Interact with a cast of more than 30 unique characters including Atlantian people and gods
- 5 main universes with more than 20 different environments to explore
- Provocative and unique puzzle challenges
- Musical score and ambient sounds created by the award-winning Atlantis 1 & 2 / Beyond Atlantis I & II composer