Sytexis Software announces today the release of the demo version of Brutal Wars, a turn-based strategy adapted to the mobile environment of handheld devices. All the diversity of battle units and strategic moves found in a quality war game are now available from your pocket PC and other Windows Mobile-powered devices. Players can enjoy a single player mode with artificial intelligence for a rival or a hot seat mode with up to four players. Augmented by quality background music and sound effects, Brutal Wars v1.2 provides gripping entertainment, which is always within your reach.Under the towering threat of terror that smothers separate nations their leaders decide to form military units of a new generation. Equipped with the latest implements of mass destruction, the joint military forces are ready to plant their first crushing blow on terror. The command of the units is in your hands. Will you become a new messiah for world's nations or let our civilization plunge into an endless bloodshed? Success of the mission depends on your skills as a commander-in-chief. While armies move further into new territories, you will discover strategies for more effective strikes. Constantly changing landscape will ask for different types of units and armoury. The game is reach with challenges which promise many hours of fun and the sense of fulfilment.
- Three play modes: single-player, multiple-players and campaign;
- 40 different types of military units;
- Maps with diverse landscape (plains, mountains, rivers, seas, roads, forests, etc.);
- Incremental experience for the troops;
- Quality graphics, music and sound;
- Smooth and handy control;
- Easy transfer of saved games between the desktop and pocket computers;
- Localization for various languages.