Catechumen is a first-person action game with 18 incredible levels. In Rome, A.D. 171, an empire rules above the ground, and a battle rages in the catacombs. Players can choose from eight swords of the Spirit with various levels of power. Instead of a life meter, Catechumen has a "faith meter" that is boosted by picking up scrolls during the game. Prove your worth in the Colosseum and take a stand in the battle between good and evil.
- Wall Street Journal - The game is really, really neat,...engrossing
- USA Today - "...deftly matches its secular counterparts challenge for challenge and thrill for thrill."
- Gamedowner.com - This game is cool, intense and creepyGod unleashes his own version of X-men! (****)
- PC Raider - ...little did I know that I was about to play a sleeper hit game, that was so unbelievably unique I can not possibly believe how the general public hasn't ever even mentioned the game?
- Christian Gaming - "This is a definite buy...Beautiful graphics and sound"