In Close Combat: First To Fight, you'll command a four-man fire team in an urban combat arena. Enter the hottest combat zones of the Middle East with a Rifleman, SAW Gunner, and Assistant Gunner in the most realistic military combat around. Based on actual training modules used by the United States Marine Corps.
- For added challenge, you'll have to manage the psychology of your teammates - make sure confidence stays high and avoid giving orders that are questionable
- Two very different modes of play - More casual, traditional shooter action in Normal Mode or try Simulation Mode - where enemies are more precise, teammates will take on more damage
- Provide covering fire, provide assistance when a teammate is pinned, and find the right strategy for the urban combat you'll face
- Call in the Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) -- get air support for Cobra helicopters and ground support for M1 Abrams tanks
- Make sure you follow all rules of engagement -- the biggest challenge any Marine can face