On the coast of South America, in the quiet region of Guiana, lurks a deadly terrorist group. The Global Revolutionary Front rebels are heading to the Isle of Ile Royale to gain control of an experimental nuclear reactor. A series of events including the stealing of the nuclear reactor thrusts the whole territory in extreme danger. It is up to the Foreign Legion to capture the terrorist group and save the day.
The player becomes a member of the Foreign Legion and heads into battle to conquer the enemy and save Guiana. Using military skills in order to overcome the terrorist group, the player will have to think fast in order to stay one step ahead. The player will be forced to perform under intense pressure with no time to spare in regaining control of the reactor. The clock is ticking, can the region be saved?
- Nine different missions filled with a dramatic storyline that causes the player to explore the mind of the rebel army in order to regain control of the nuclear reactor
- As a member of The Legion, experience and travel through rugged terrain including a labyrinth of caves, a 19th century prison, research facilities and more to stop the enemy and obtain the nuclear reactor
- The modified JupiterEX Engine delivers astonishing graphics that immerses the player in a realistic world of stunning detail, dynamic lighting and breathtaking effects; the engine also provides outstanding AI
- Special effects new to the series include a covert firing system that allows the player to “blind fire” from behind walls or low obstacles; a new “bullet penetration” special effect, allowing the player to shoot enemies taking cover behind thin walls or barriers; and weapon modification features so the player can modify his main firearm for maximum results (sniper mode to assault mode at any time during the game)
- Two totally different endings