Cold War Conflicts: Days In The Field 1950-1973 takes you into the quiet battles that defined the world as we know it today. Become a military leader and decide if the world will be safe for democracy & capitalism, or autocracy & communism!
- Realistic warfare simulation as you control different armies in the major Cold War conflicts from 1950 to 1973
- Lead the US, China, Egypt, Great Britain, Israel, North Korea, Syria, or the USSR through four campaigns and 50 missions
- Decide the outcome of the Korean Conflict(1950-1953), the Arab-Israeli War(1973) and other recent historical campaigns
- Manage your resources and military power properly, as you try to win for your side
- Engaging multiplayer action as you work with a refined new gameplay system