A classic old style point-and-click/text parser adventure: choose verbs to interact with objects and characters in a beautiful 2D world. First released in 1993, Companions of Xanth is a favorite with classic game players, but simple enough for anyone to play.
- Based on the book, "Demons Don't Dream". "This game beautifully captures the magical world of Xanth" -- Piers Anthony.
- Open the door to a fantasy world where beauty masks the dangers looking at every turn.
- A breathtaking adventure filled with beautiful graphics and animation, digital music, and way cool digitized sound effects.
- An enchanted land with fantastic creatures and all the magic, puns and humour that have made Xanth a worldwide favourite.
- DOS/95/98 native, but will run in XP without sound.