Dark Fall 2: Lights Out is a sequel is the classic 1st-person adventure, Lights Out: The Journal. The year is 1912, and you play a young surveyor mapping an ancient coastline. When you arrive, the local fisherman keep their distance, while avoiding mention of the old lighthouse on Fetch Rock. One night, the lighthouse goes dark as a deep fog rolls in and people begin disappearing. The mystery of the lighthouse beckons, and as you uncover it, you'll be haunted by apparitions.
- Explore 50 realistic locations and four different time periods
- Observe spectral activity as avoid the traps they set, as you try to make it back to the lighthouse
- Interact with a virtual cast of actors that expand the strange and horrific storyline
- Explore the lighthouse in three different historical time settings
- Atmospheric Sound effects and creepy original Music evoke an atmosphere of supernatural horror