The sound of a hundred voices call to Delaware and lead him to the site of a decrepit amusement park.
The site closed four years eariler after a collapse killed more than a hundred people. As Delaware explores the area he discovers the tragic accident is only the beginning of the dark events taking place.
Guarding the park are demons known as Shadow People. Delaware and Kelly must fend off these soul-sucking monsters if they are to survive the night.
Use Kelly's EMF counter to track paranormal activity invisible to the naked eye.
Thoroughly explore the remains of the park to discover all of the secrets behind The Seacliff Tragedy.
Requirements: Pentium 600 or better, 256MB Memory, 16x CD ROM, SVGA Graphics Card, DirectX 9
· Investigate the remains of a haunted amusement park in hauntingly beautiful 3D rendered environments
· VIC (Voice/Imagery Communicator) - A modern PDA device for communicating, use it to take pictures, record sounds and contact Simon for clues.
· Mystery - The ghostly residents aren't the only ones with clues about what happened at the park.
· Survive - Something evil lurks in the shadows, outrun the creature if you're to survive the night.
· Psychic Lead - Delaware receives visions that need to be deciphered if he's to solve the mystery behind The Seacliff Tragedy.