Pilot three different variants of the F-16 Fighting Falcon -- the best multi-role fighter ever built -- including Block 40, Block 50/52 and MLU variants. Ultra-high fidelity physics modeling closely simulates actual aircraft performance. Engage the enemy in two operational theaters -- Korea and the Balkans -- each covering over a million square Kilometers of territory. Dogfight over a wide variety of landscapes: wide seas, open grasslands, dense forests and snow capped mountains. Fly nap-of-earth missions through detailed terrain and undulating valleys. Launch a variety of air-to-air missiles like the AIM-120 AMRAAM and AIM-9 Sidewinder. Deploy a vast array of air-to-ground weaponry including the AGM-65 Maverick, AGM-88 HARM, cluster bombs, slick and high drag bombs and laser guided ordnance. Weapon systems are simulated using the most accurate publicly available specifications. Go up against challenging enemy aircraft, sea and ground defenses all of which employ real attack and defense tactics Experience authentic Air Traffic Control procedures with stacks and talk down via your aircraft's radio See busy airbases with parked and taxiing aircraft, helicopter traffic, and aircraft takeoffs and landings Vastly improved AI (Artificial Intelligence) for better ground strikes and air-to-air combat Improved airbase handling and ATC (Air Traffic Control) Improved graphics engine including lighting and shading Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP // Requires 3D Direct-X Video Card with 64MB or more
- Participate in cooperative or adversarial multi-player flight over a LAN or internet.
- Bomb damage may or may not be repaired, depending on enemy resources and command.
- Pilot three different variants of the F-16 Fighting Falcon.
- Shoot a variety of air-to-air missiles like the AIM-120 AMRAAM and AIM-9 Sidewinder.
- Simulate an entire war with the most advanced and truly dynamic campaign engine ever made for your PC.