Fifa Manager 10, the next installment in the FIFA Manager series. One of the first things changed is the size of the football pitch in the 3D match. EA is now using the full 100% instead of just 85% of the real size. The size was decreased for FIFA Manager 06 to make it possible to use the original stadiums from FIFA. This is now no longer necessary and it leads to a more realistic gameplay, especially passes into free space are now a lot more common. The animation system was also changed - the existing animations was replaced by the new FIFA 09 animations. In addition, if you will start with a first division club, you get a higher manager level right from the start. Then after getting sacked you still have a chance to find a good club again.
- Deeper AI, player development
- In-game presentation and financing
- New experiences like the FIFA World Player Gala, an almanac with team photos and squads, the revised game website, the manager diary in which the player can collect photos of cups, stadiums and players, and the new "stadium infrastructure" where players can fine tune details of their facilities
- The 3D mode has been expanded by several hundred new animations and is now based on the latest FIFA 09 animation system
- FIFA MANGER 10 supports resolutions of up to 1920x1200 now, and the player’s manager desktop is individually customizable with up to 30 widgets and more than 50 desktop objects.