In ‘Global Conflicts: Palestine’, you assume the role of a freelance journalist who has just arrived in Jerusalem armed with a pen, a notepad and your sharp wits to get you through the challenges ahead. The goal is to create and get an article published for a newspaper by collecting quotes from the dialog in the game. The player can either get information by building up trust with each side or take a more confrontational approach to dig out information. In the end, the story with the most news-value will get the best exposure, but be careful what you print, it will affect your standings with both sides. No matter the approach or the chosen alignment, during the course of the game your beliefs and ideas about the conflict will be challenged. You will experience situations - taken from real life events - that are more complicated than outsiders may realize.
• Experience the conflict first hand as you navigate Jerusalem and the surrounding area.
• Learn about the problems by experiencing them in a full and engaging 3D world.
• Earn people's trust and write engaging stories about the conflict.
• An engaging, emotional and though-provoking storyline.
• A branching story structure with different endings based on your choices.