The glorious age of Rome - a time when the empire was at its peak, envied and feared by friend and foe alike. All across the provinces governors spared no expense to build cities of unparalleled splendor and magnificence and leave their mark in history. Enter this time of wonder and use your city building skills to create cities that would humble even Rome itself. In campaign mode, use careful planning to become the empire's most respected governor. Or go online in challenge mode to best players across the Internet and determine who can build an empire to stand the test of time. Glory of the Roman Empire takes you back in time, to one of the world's largest empires. Visit the Roman Empire at its peak, as governors compete with each other for status by building the magnificent cities the world has ever seen. You'll become one of these governors and do your best to surpass your rivals and earn a place in the history books. Campaigns and regional maps based on history - play as a budding Rome, Pompeii, Florence and other authentic cities. Or craft your own, limited only by your imagination Superbly accessible game with an elegant, highly intuitive flower interface and learn as you play tutorial Online play mode (check package documentation for applicable online playing fees)
- A game that focuses first and foremost on FUN!
- Superbly accessible game with an elegant, highly intuitive “flower” interface and “learn as you play” tutorial.
- Lush, highly detailed 3D graphics depict daily Roman life: watch and guide your populace as farmers harvest food, animals feed, slaves construct buildings and carry supplies, artisans work, citizens worship and Praetorians patrol your budding town.
- Richly detailed Roman cities can be crafted and managed, complete with aqueducts, arenas, temples and many other buildings and decorations based on historic counterparts.
- Campaigns and regional maps based on history: play as a budding Rome, Pompeii, Florence and other authentic cities. Or craft your own, limited only by your imagination.