The latest entry in the globally successful role-playing saga, offers players a nonlinear, open-ended role-playing adventure with an enthralling story that presents an extremely detailed simulation of environment and human behavior.
Invading Orcs have enslaved the human kingdom of Myrtana. There are only a few free humans living in the nearly uninhabitable icy northlands of Nordmar and in the southern desert of Varrant, and a handful of rebels hiding in the mountainous forests of the Middle Realm. Choose to join the rebellion and stay true to the deposed human king, serve the Orcish usurpers in their quest to topple the last remaining human stronghold, or choose a path that serves their own ends. Every decision made will have an impact on the game world and tip the balance of power. There is no simple linear story in Gothic 3 - every game will be different and unique, with the player ultimately deciding the fate of humankind.
- Huge free-roaming, hand-crafted world with no loading times once you are in the game
- All new combat system that allows unprecedented control over melee attacks
- Clear, non-linear objectives within the main story allow the player to influence the outcome of the narrative
- "New Civilizations – Six new civilizations will be included, giving you even more options when planning your domination of the world.
- Living world where the player's interactions with characters have a dramatic impact on gameplay