Grotesque Tactics combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian console role playing games (such as Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics) and provides an high-ly addicting and entertaining change to the current more serious role playing titles. To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult “The Dark Church” which has murdered all heroes and knights you will have to hire dubious soldiers – and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies. Up to 10 heroes are deployed in tactical battles to take on the Dark Church with their special abilities.
The developers of Grotesque Tactics are deeply focused to bring across the fascination of the Strategy RPG genre known through more serious titles such as Heroes of Might and Magic, Jagged Alliance or King’s Bounty.
• Turn based tactical battles with the funniest animations yet seen in any RPG
• Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty Vampire Solithaire, the sweet but hot-tempered Angel Angelina and many more
• Gorgeous villages & landscapes and sinister & dark dungeons
• Scantily dressed maidens to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
• Enormous, highly detailed and very pissed off end bosses
• Classical RPG elements: Quests, treasures, trade, leveling and out¬fitting of the party