Heroes of Might and Magic Online (HoMM Online) weaves all the classic gameplay elements from a previous iteration of the franchise, Heroes of Might and Magic III, with the stunning updated graphics of Heroes of Might and Magic V, into a 2.5D turn-based massively multiplayer version worthy of its place in the esteemed Heroes of Might and Magic dynasty. HoMM Online invites players to develop towns of different races with its unique Town Prestige System, an unprecedented feature to the MMORPG genre. Expand outside the borders of the trade capital, Harmondale with the official paperwork and corresponding reputation level and faction. Be careful though: while these castles will provide a steady source of income, they are open to attack and even buyouts from opportunistic rivals.
• First Persistent World Turn-Based Strategy MMO
• 8 towns, 16 classes and 56 creatures
• Hundreds of campaigns with epic storylines
• Unique Anima and Dragon Scale Forge System
• Glorious Guild Building & Exciting Guild Wars
• Challenging Arena and PK Tournaments
• Heroes can build towns of different factions