Its 1976...a different 76. Stretched out before you are thousands of miles of desert - the American Southwest. You are Groove Champion, auto-vigilante. Your agenda: Payback for your dead sister. Your weapon: A 425-horsepower 72 Picard Piranha with two 50-calibre M60 machine guns on top and a flame-thrower on the side. Skid, fishtail and crash your way through 30 wicked missions including multiplayer options, hood-to-hood modem and Internet combat. Tricked-Out Muscle Cars - Create your own death valley with 76 customisable muscle cars - including 30 different models. Featuring over 20 forward, rear and dropped armaments, like cluster-bombs, flame-throwers and land mines. Trackless Environments - Travel freely through open terrain and unrestricted driving environments - small towns, deserts, highways and a variety of other cool 70s locales. System Requirements Windows® 95, 98, ME. Processor - P90 or above. System Memory - 64 MB. Graphics Card - 16 Bit. Free Hard Drive Space - 80 MB. CD-ROM - 4 speed.
- 20 missions. Battle your way through unique combat environments.
- 30 different models. Create your own Death Valley with 76 customizable muscle cars
- 20 armaments. Use forward, rear and dropped armaments like cluster bombs, flame throwers and land mines
- Super realistic vehicular dynamics. Skidding, jumping, acceleration, braking, and collisions for true to life auto combat scenarios
- Destroy your enemy. Real car damage, including smoke, dents, and bullet holes