Leisure Suit Larry 7 Love for Sail Drop a world-class lounge lizard onto a cruise ship filled with gorgeous women and what do you get? Side-splitting slapstick? A bawdy bevy of beauties? "The Lust Boat?" Actually, you've got it right in your hands. It's Leisure Suit Larry in Love for Sail. This trip, Al Lowe sets his wacky sense of humor to "full speed ahead" in the latest, greatest chapter in the hapless, hopeless life of software's best-loved loser. It's nautical, but nice.
- Snort along with Larry using the authentic Scratch 'n' Sniff card included in this box. Just imagine the smells Al Lowe will make you endure. On second thought - don't.
- Stick your face in the game. And your voice, too. Show your friends you're famous. Actually have a life. Windows and microphone required - but not to have a life.
- Perfect for "one-handed mousing" Grope 'n' Click means no more icons, just more laughs. Inspired by Windows 95, but not enough that we have to pay royalties to Bill Gates.
- Type in anything. Get those great smart a*s responses. But don't worry. You don't have to type all the tiem - just when it's funny.
- Captain Thygh. The ship's sexy skipper. Win her "Thygh's Man Trophy" and spend a week "sailing on the captain."