In Twinsens Little Big Adventure (aka: Relentless Twinsens Adventure (same game released under 2 different names))... You play a character called Twinsen who has had his lady stolen and is trying to get her back. Maybe not the most original storyline, but it's everything else about the game that makes it so brilliant. You play on an isometric view in high resolution that's very hardware friendly that is just a joy to watch. Four basic player modes: Normal: This is your basic mode. Athletic: This is your running mode. Good for escapes but watch your head around those corners! Aggressive: This is your beat the hell out of everyone mode. Secret: This is tip-toe mode. Good for sneaking past sleeping bad guys. Just when you think you're getting somewhere, You venture to the other side of the world where an equal amount of challenge greets you, but it's not just more of the same, things actually heat up and you'll want to play even more!
- Beautifully rendered SGI cinematics compliment brilliant game play.
- Easy to use interface, characters with digitized speech and a rich non-linear storyline mystery!
- Fluid animations and a unique artificial intelligence with 12 huge levels of play!
- Rare adventure game! New unused original CD in jewel case with manual on seperate CD in PDF format.
- PC: DOS, Windows 95 DOS Mode, Windows 98 DOS Mode