Magna Mundi is a Grand Strategy game that immerses the player in history’s great epochs from the fall of Constantinople through to the Age of Discovery in the West. 8 brand new in-game screenshots have also been released alongside the developer diary.
- Over 400 playable countries spanning more than 300 years of history
- Open-ended and challenging gameplay that is always different but plausible
- Play all over the world, experiencing different challenges depending on culture, religion, technology, geography, and much more
- Experience modeled historical processes that evolve dynamically each game, building a believable narrative
- Brought to you by a team of specialists including historians, anthropologists, and strategy analysts
- Built on the critically acclaimed Clausewitz engine from Europa Universalis III