In Nancy Drew: Danger By Design, you'll take Nancy undercover in a prestigious fashion design studio in Paris. The lead designer, Minette, hasn't quite been herself lately. She hides behind a white mask and often throws tantrums, even firing several employees. Mysterious threats arrive at the old windmill studio and other troubles lurk in the underbelly of the City of Light. Can you help Minette release her latest clothing line on time? Or will your sleuthing abroad meet an unfashionable end?
- Nancy Drew needs to fly to Paris to investigate the strange and unexplained behavior of Minette, a top fashion designer
- You must sort through a wide web of suspects and unsettling rumors to look for clues
- You'll meet Jing-Jing Ling, who may be out for revenge, and the famous photographer, Dieter von Schwesterkrank, who once had an ill-fated romance with Minette
- Explore underground catacombs and abandoned metro stations for clues, and examines age-old stories and rumors
- This exciting interactive game is rated "E" for everyone