Pre-order links to all participating retailers can be found at the Project CARS website at http://bit.ly/1vPVarA.
Pre-order Project CARS from participating retailers to get instant access to the Modified Car Pack, which includes the following vehicles:
* Ruf CTR3 SMS-R – A race spec version of the already impressive Ruf CTR3 super sports car created by the talented engineers at veteran developer Slightly Mad Studios. This modified version produces over 750 horsepower and a staggering 330 km/h top speed making it a truly unique combination of technical excellence and aesthetic passion.
* Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster - An open-top hyper car with a monstrous top speed, racecar levels of downforce, and extravagant beauty to match its multi-million dollar price tag.
* Ariel Atom 3 Mugen – Instantly recognizable with its exposed red chassis and white bodywork while underneath the hood a tuned Honda Type R engine gets it from 0-60 in just 2.9 seconds.
Project CARS is the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet. Crowd-funded by a passionate community that has been involved in the development process throughout to create their ultimate racing experience, Project CARS allows players to create a driver, pick from a huge variety of motorsports, and shift into high gear to chase a number of Historic Goals and ultimate recognition in the Hall of Fame.
Featuring the largest track roster of any recent racing game with a ground-breaking dynamic time of day and weather system, world-class graphics and handling, deep tuning and pit stop functionality, as well as support for Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus, Project CARS leaves the competition in its dust.
For more information about BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc., please visit www.bandainamcogames.com and www.facebook.com/bandainamcous. For more details on Project CARS, please visit www.projectcarsgame.com.
Pre-order details and Limited Edition for Project CARS unveils! Limited Edition includes:
- Special steel case featuring an exclusive visual
- Behind-the-scenes book “Project CARS: By Racers 4 Racers”.
- 5 legendary cars drivable in any game mode and with special one-make series career invitations to showcase them in!
The cars included in this special offer are:
- Ford GT40 Mk IV: winner of 1967 Le Mans 24H
- BMW M1 Pro Car: driven by legendary pilots such as Niki Lauda and Nelson Piquet
- McLaren F1: the legendary supercar from the historic manufacturer
- Sauber C9: the late 80s dominant prototype
- Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM: one of the most competitive DTM cars today
You want more? Then pre-order the game now on www.projectcarsgame.com/preorder to have 3 additional limited-run custom machines ready and waiting for you in your garage:
- Ruf CTR3 SMS-R
- Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
- Ariel Atom 3 Mugen!
By pre-ordering the game, all three customised vehicles will be freely available to play in all game modes.
Project CARS will be coming on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and PC on in November 2014, later on in 2015 on Wii U.
Project CARS is the Ultimate Driver Journey. Create a driver, choose your starting point and then aim for glory; climb the motorsport ranks quickly to claim the ultimate prize, dominate one particular motorsport defiantly against all challengers, or become a multi-discipline master and prove you can compete in all forms of racing. Complete all three of these Historic Goals and you'll be on your way to entering the Hall Of Fame alongside your heroes. Your journey... one destination. Project CARS.
Project CARS The Ultimate Driver Journey Trailer (HD) 37.28MB - 111 downloads - 24 April, 2014
Project CARS is the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet.
Create a driver, pick from a variety of motorsports, and shift into high gear to chase a number of Historic Goals and enter the Hall Of Fame. Then test your skills online either in competitive fully-loaded race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges, or continually-updated community events.
Featuring world-class graphics and handling, a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, and deep tuning & pit stop functionality, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.
Project CARS will be coming to the Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC, Steam OS & WiiU starting November 2014.
For more info, make sure to vist http://www.projectcarsgame.com