PSI: Syberian Conflict is a real-time strategy game with role-playing elements. In 1908, an Evolon spaceship crashed on Earth near Tunguska, Siberia. It was believed to be a meteorite -- until a half-century later, when another ship lands in the same area. Arriving as a rescue party, the aliens encounter unexpected resistance in the form of the Soviet Army. It's the might and numbers of the Red Army vs. the superior technology of the Evolons. Choose a side and battle in this life-and-death struggle during the height of the Cold War.
- Control unique & powerful heroes who can be improved with each mission
- Multiple tactics to employ - Crush your enemy with the armored fist of tank division, lay an ambush in the woods and trap him there or suddenly strike from behind using a powerful hero
- Realistic physics - explosions knock the enemy down or simply rip him apart
- Intriguing story and missions providing you with a variety of tasks
- Detailed and dynamic shadows are cast by all game objects, self-shadowing