Players will have the opportunity to assume the roles of military and political leaders of either the Prussian Kingdom or nations hostile to Prussia (Austria, Russia, and France) in a recreation of the exciting battle that encompassed much of Europe throughout the years of 1756-1763.
• 20 scenarios, including 12 battle scenarios centred on the key battles in The Age of Reason, 7 annual campaign scenarios (one for each year between 1756 and 1763) and 1 grand campaign scenario throughout 1756-1763
• Over two hundred leaders (with individual portraits) and 300 units
• Over 1000 different regions to wage war in
• Scenario-based events and wide set of options for customizing one's strategy
• Unique Command System allowing for ultimate historical army command, organization and structure.
• Brand new system for the construction of units, allowing players enhanced ability to control and purchase their forces as they wish during the annual and grand campaigns.