From the back of the box: "YIKES! Grab your nightstick, squeal like a siren, and hit the road with Sam & Max, Freelance Police, as they attempt to crack their toughest case. Sam (a canine shamus) and Max (a hyperkinetic rabbity thing) are hot on the trail of a runaway carnival bigfoot across America's quirky underbelly in this deranged animated adventure! Help our frightening, furry flatfoots find the fugitive freak! Do it now!"
- First release 1993, but with production values that beat most games on the market today.
- You play as both Max, an evil rabbit, and his dog sidekick, Sam, a dog with a drawl reminiscent of Film Noir characters of the 1940's.
- Enjoy edgy animation and twisted humor! Indulge in gratuitous antisocial behavior!
- Stop at tacky tourist traps and intimidate their bizarre denizens!
- Endless hours of fun playing mini-games, like Wak-A-Rat and CarBomb!