Seal Online: Eternal Destiny retains the same vibrant atmosphere as its predecessor with its whimsical characters and colorful world, while enhancing game play with new features and content. The anime MMORPG begins with six different classes to choose from, which can be upgraded to a second tier with two different pathways per class, dependent on which role a player would like to take on. The land of Shiltz comprise of quests that enable players to level their characters in an expansive world, while playing with others from around the globe.
· Speed Partying - Players can level quickly through a party match system conveniently located in the games interface.
· Couple Leveling - This system allows couples to gain matching costumes, prizes, and gifts while they play together.
· Raiding Players can gather their friends from other servers into guilds, to team up for battle against high level monsters.
· Crafting The crafting system allows players to refine weapons and armor with monster drops, in order to enhance their gear for special abilities and effects.
· Character Profile Profiles are available in game where players can share information about themselves for a more interactive community.
· Morphing The Polymorph system enables players to transform into creatures.
· PVPing Players can combat other players in the Catacombs arena to test their skills before battling real monsters.
· Pets There is a variety of pets which players can find, feed, raise, and evolve, to enhance game play.