The last years of the Old Empire were soaked in corruption, piracy and the bloody conflicts which led to its demise. The so-long-awaited peace and order never returned to the Outer Worlds. The New Empire withstood heavy losses in the decisive battles of the Civil War and was forced to retreat to the Phoenix Sector. The clan feud cut the Triad Corporation into two irreconcilable camps. The attempt of an inner coup bled InoCo to near death. The entire systems fell under the control of pirates, and the allies of the former Emperor Ezar, who are trying to enforce terror and chaos in the worlds that would not obey them. The confrontation between various fractions escalates day by day, and a single spark is enough to set the Universe ablaze again.
• Improved graphics with carefully preserved esthetics of the original game
• Large-scale scenario to cover more than 110 stellar systems
• Thoroughly re-worked tactical and role-playing systems
• New protagonists and NPCs, well-known from the previous games of the series
• New factions, ships, weapons and equipment