Storm over the Pacific is a World War II Pacific theater strategy game which depicts the epic conflict between Japan and the United States. Olayers choose from 26 available countries with historically accurate orders of battle including land, sea and air units and leaders. You will concentrate on directing one country or command several to lead an alliance of nations. And you will engage in battle over the vast expanse of the Pacific with 16 unit types modeled with an intuitive supply system and governed by realistic and historically accurate weather patterns.
* 4 major campaigns (Pacific 1941, Australia 1942, China 1937 and 1941) plus smaller scenarios stretching from 1939 to 1948.
* Almost 30 countries with the possibility to play as any country or as combination of any countries.
* 16 types of units for combined land, air and naval combat.
* Based on an improved version of the popular Time of Wrath engine with plenty of graphical improvements as well.
* A beautiful rendering of the Pacific theater of the Second World War stretching across China, Burma, India, US West Coast, Australia, Philippines, Malaya, Indonesia, Siberia, Pacific Ocean and part of the Indian Ocean.
* Ten smaller scenarios to compliment the 4 massive campaigns
* Hundreds of historical events
* A newly balanced and improved naval system from the Time of Wrath engine
* Fully historical, detailed orders of battle complete with historical names and commanders for all units
* Customized graphics for major countries (sprites and counters)
* Master the economic system to maximize resources, maintain alliances to ensure dominance and embark on an exciting race to develop the Atomic bomb to end the war
* An intuitive logistics system with supply dependent units
* An accurate and relevant weather system complete with snow, spring and autumn rainfall and more
* Customizable Fog of War options for varying levels of difficulty and realism
* Plenty of modding opportunities including an extended game editor, an event editor, and plenty of accessible and easily-edited game files