SunAge is the modern day answer for RTS fans who want the best possible overview on their troops while trying to outstmart opponents in frantic battles where strategies and tactics are more important than ever. SunAge will include the full set of a singleplayer campaign, skirmish as well as multiplayer battles (LAN & online). SunAge runs on an indie developed engine that had been in development in-house at Vienna based Vertex4 for some time; recently the transfer to Direct X 9 has been made, resulting in better looking environments and vastly improved effects. If you have been into real time strategy games for a while, this will bring back the good days.
• 3 distinct races - Human, Raak-zun and Sentinel- each with their own units, buildings, technology advantages and disadvantages.
• Alternate modes for ALL units, dual functionality for greater tactical depth.
• Exploit weaknesses in the enemies network while strengthening your own connection lines
• Formations: Intuitive formation handling and superior overview in battles
• Campaign: 24 map single player campaign with strong storyline.
• Multiplayer: Old skool multiplayer with focus on gathering 4 kinds of resources and outsmarting the opponent in battle.
• Command queuing: Command your units to prone, build or attack where you want them and when you want them to do so.
• Indirect Intelligent Targeting (IIT): order your units to focus on pre-selected targets.