Perform each operation using state of the art medical equipment, assisted by animated surgical staff. Make sure you monitor the vital signs of your patient and if blood pressure and heart rate falls be ready to intervene. You are the lead surgeon and split second decisions that lead to triumph and tragedy are carried on your shoulders alone.
You are equipped with the tools of the trade including scalpel, clamps, compresses, needles and sutures and a host of modern equipment, yet your greatest tools are your steady hands and an incisive mind.
Featuring the following Operations...
- Varicose veins (varicosis)
- Gall bladder removal (laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
- Hernia (herniotomy)
- Treatment of a lower leg fracture
- Tonsil removal (tonsillectomy)
- Appendix removal (appendectomy)
- Traffic accident