The war on terror is raging. Violence is escalating. Time and again, civilians are being kidnapped for ransom. Despite earlier assertions, the government takes up negotiations to free the hostages. At the same time, they also send int a special unit of the US Navy Seals just in case the negotiations take a little too long...
Terrorist Takedown 2 is based on the Jupiter EX engine, which had previously been used among others in the famous F.E.A.R.
The "2" in the title stands for a new quality brought into the series. Immerse yourself in a modern game environment with realistic physics and fantastic visual effects: the bullets rip plaster from the walls, clouds of dust are everywhere and you can see sparks from the guns, pieces of concrete falling off and faithfully recreated roughness of all flat surfaces.
- Thrilling and captivating storyline based on actual world events
- Varied areas of action including Arab towns and bazaars, mountain ravines, caverns, derelict military bases and even an ancient Persian palace
- Incredible games physics provide the player with a dynamic environment
- Fantastic opponent AI, dynamic lighting and impressive special effects thanks to the Jupiter EX engine made famous in the game F.E.A.R
- Multiplayer battles between special units of different countries