From the back of the box: "THE ADVENTURE GAME OF THE 21ST CENTURY: The client is drop-dead gorgeous. Her father is just plain dead - of an apparent suicide. She's certain he was murdered and is willing to do anything to prove it. Tex Murphy, the P.I., is willing to do almost anything to make rent. The investigation leads Tex into the heart of a dark secret. An elite team of specialists have created something unspeakable. Now each of them are marked for death. And so begins the reign of the Overseer..."
- First released 1997. XP compatible. Part of the Under a Killing Moon/Pandora Directive series.
- A fast-paced, full-motion-video murder mystery in which you chase your way through double-crosses, fist fights, ambushes and gun battles, where wits an ingenuity are the only way to survive.
- First game ever designed specifically for DVD! Travel through Anasazi ruins, hidden passages and urban landscapes. Explore the deadly secrets of "The Rock" - Alcatraz Island.
- Two levels of play - more than 60 unique puzzles, and a complete in-game hint system.
- An excellent cast, including Michael York, Rebecca Broussard, Henry Darrow, and martial arts expert Richard Norton. Edited and directed by Andrew Carr.