The game combines the proven match-3 gameplay with arkanoidesque controls to forge an irresistible puzzle-game that immediately grips players, entrancing them for countless hours.
Plumeboom the Peacock of Orniland found an ancient map of treasures kept in caves stored behind 77 locks and, of course, it's the players' task to help Plumeboom open all the locks. Every single lock consists of a turning magnetic shape that attracts balls of different colours. By shooting balls at the shape, players can use diverse tactics to correctly position their globes thanks to the advanced physics system in the game. If three balls of the same colour are aligned, they will burst. The more aligned globes burst in one blow, the higher the score. The lock is opened when there are no globes left.
- About 77 beautiful levels.
- 8 distinct environments/chapters/backgrounds.
- Unique magnet in all levels.
- Beautiful, hi-res graphics
- Many bonuses.
- Unique real physics effects, such as gravitation, real magnet simulation.
- Fun and familiar game play/totally fresh game play
- Travel through the gates to find the BIG treasure.