The Red Solstice Single Player Gameplay (HD) 63.33MB - 39 downloads - 31 March, 2014
8-player co-op strategy/RPG set on Mars during The Red Solstice
In The Red Solstice you control one of the eight space marines that are trying to find out what happened to human colonies on Mars during the huge storm called The Red Solstice. The mix of a dark and gritty Science Fiction setting and addictive adrenaline filled gameplay - based on advanced tactics and quick decisions at the same time - makes for a great atmosphere and gameplay experience.
- 8 player co-op multiplayer
- adrenaline filled and quick tactics focused gameplay
- radically different gameplay with each of 8 different classes
- experience based character advancement system
- set on Mars during the huge storm called The Red Solstice
- dark and gritty survival Sci-Fi story and setting
- fight infinite amounts of monsters during ~1 hour sessions
- scavenge for supplies, fortify the base, defend, evacuate
- Challenging Boss Fights
The Red Solstice September 2013 Gameplay Trailer (HD) 157.43MB - 21 downloads - 5 September, 2013
This is a video with voice-over commentary explaining the various gameplay mechanic.
The voice is provided by a developer playing an Assault class named Syrus in-game. The recording is done by a player playing the Hellfire class named Grizzly in-game
The Red Solstice Singleplayer Trailer (HD) 93.98MB - 37 downloads - 19 January, 2012
A mission where you are playing as Tom Savage, leader of Special Forces Unit Black Light. In this mission you can save a friendly marine that will follow your orders and help you complete mission easier.