The Suffering: Ties That Bind is a sequel to the genre-defining and award winning action/horror game, The Suffering. Here, the terror expands outside of the prison walls -- your actions and moral choices will durectly affect the game's plot, with each path providing an entirely different experience. Set in the unforgiving streets and prisons of Baltimore, you'll control Torque as he explores the tough inner-city, with poverty and urban injustice trapping people just as effectively as any prison.
- Flashbacks move the story along as you define Torque's future path while battling his inner demons, rage, and tenuous grip on sanity
- All-new disturbing characters and monsters in the mix of street crimes, gun violence and riots that prosper in poverty-stricken slums
- Game-defining moral choices affect the game's outcome - each path providing a completely different gaming experience
- New multi-leveled insanity mode is tied directly to players' actions -- Torque's inner demon goes from normal to brutal and bloodthirsty depending on the moral path that players choose
- Redesigned and streamlined inventory, expanded player movement mechanics, refined controls, more varied and advanced enemy AI and a large arsenal of weapons