A little about Theseis developed by track 7 games.
A Journey of Heroes
Andonicos Kalogerou is a man devoted to science and the war against superstition. From his office in the historic center of Athens, he has worked diligently for more than 5 years, traveling all over Greece and revealing the paranormal for what it truly is: drunken fantasies and uneducated hysteria.
But his intelligible, safe little world is going to come crushing down when a call from Pheve, his adopted sister and fervent advocate of the mythic, informs him that his step-father is not only missing, but presumed dead as well. With a heavy heart, Andronicos travels to the place of his childhood, high atop the Greek mountains, to bury an empty coffin and reunite with his quarrelsome sibling. Little does he know that each step irrevocably brings him and Pheve closer to what Destiny has in store for them. For the death of their parent heralds the beginning of the greatest struggle between good and evil with the prize being nothing less than the very future of this world.
From the hidden network of caves beneath the Greek metropolis, crawling with the remnants of a bygone age and the treasures of the past, to long lost places of legend all over Greece, Andronicos and Pheve struggle to uncover the pieces of an ancient conspiracy, kept secret through stealth and murder. But what they find could well be just the tip of the iceberg. For beneath the cover of shadows and time, a great power lay dormant, waiting for the time when it will once again come forth to the light of day, back amongst the people where it belongs.
Awe and dread, humor and split-second decisions, discovery and betrayal, the mythical and the mundane, are all intertwined in this fast paced crossing to the other side, where your only allies are the discarded rumors of ancient folklore, dubious medieval books and above all your wits!
- A griping story that emerges and places you in a Greece full of marvel, danger and back-stage scheming just beneath the surface of everyday life.
- Play with both Andronicus and Pheve as you race against men and monsters to uncover the secret of Theseis.
- Multiple endings according to the decisions made in the game.
- A wide variety of puzzles based on both Greek Mythology and mind-boggling conundrums that captivate the player.
- Colorful characters and localities, ranging from neo-classical buildings to the grim depths of Hades.
- Being created first for PC platform and for next gen consoles (Xbox 360).