TimeShift transports gamers to a strange yet familiar world -- where individual rights have been eradicated and a tyrannical leader rules ruthlessly with an iron fist. You are retired test pilot Colonel Michael Swift, who has just lost his only daughter to a bus accident. Armed with a time-control device called the Quantum Suit and a time machine called the Chronomicon, Swift sets out to test the most significant inventions of the century. Upon his return, time has changed -- and Swift is now a man on the run. His new mission: To set time right again. Online multiplayer action for up to 16 players -- use time based weaponry against other human adversaries.
- Take on more than 35 combat missions in this first-person shooter
- Deep storyline involving time travel and betrayal; array of unique weapons
- Time shifting obstacles challenge players to think in 4 dimensions
- Next-generation graphics technology in the Saber3D engine
- Online multiplayer options