Until I’m Gone is a 2.5D 3rd person point-and-click adventure game with horror elements and a psychological subtext. It takes place in a small mountain village covered with snow at Christmas time. The main hero is forced by his lady-friend to visit Pitfall Mountain. Soon after he arrives, the village is cut off from the outside world due to a huge snowstorm, and Nathan, who forced to stay until the storm blows over, unwittingly starts to reveal the tiny secrets of this picturesque village...
- A game released under the freeware license, which will allow everyone to download it from the internet absolutely for FREE.
- An immersive gloomy atmosphere, emphasized by a melancholic winter scenery and a seemingly picturesque mountain village
- Original and impressive story with horror, supernatural and psychological elements.
- High-quality prerendered scenes
- Real-time 3D characters
- Stencil (real-time) Shadows
- Original music putting the finishing touches to the atmosphere of the game
- Non-linear gameplay (partly)
- Living, emotive and memorable characters, main hero so as any NPC
- 1024*768 resolution of scenes
- 70+ unique scenes
- Different environments you´ll visit during your journey
- Rendered movies (Intro, outro, cut-scenes)
- Riddles, puzzles etc., logically and naturally integrated into the story
- Professional english voice-acting by actors with years of experience in games, radios, films and theatres
- 16 Different languages!. Right in the first version of the game, when it is released, you 'll be able to choose from 16 different languages: Czech, English, French, German, Russian, Hungarian, Slovak, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Greek, Polish, Danish and Dutch.
- WME engine, which means almost no limits to our imagination