Wasteland 2 Extended Gameplay Trailer #1 - Welcome to the Prison (HD) 55.26MB - 65 downloads - 25 February, 2014
***** HUGE EARLY ACCESS UPDATE ON STEAM *****
***** OSx VERSION NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM *****
FROM KICKSTARTER: First and foremost, the large beta update has just gone live on Steam. Additionally, the OSX version of the beta is now also live for our Mac backers! The full list of fixes and tweaks runs well over 2000, you can view the long patch note list here, which runs the gamut from optimization to fixing small and large bugs to expanding the game's content. We also updated the beta's reference card and expanded it a little bit. As a reminder, this update will break existing save games. The most immediate difference you'll notice will of course be the updates character and inventory screens. Other than just looking better the new inventory adds a lot of functionality such as an all-party inventory and direct mouse-over comparisons between an item with your currently equipped item (by holding shift). The second big thing is the addition of the fifth major location in Arizona, the Prison, which was formerly the Ranger Center, now taken over by a rival militia. Ranger Team Echo heads into the Prison in search of ways into Damonta, a town seemingly unreachable beyond a radiation wall.
Wasteland 2 Early Beta Update #34046 Notes:
Wasteland 2 Early Beta Build #34046 just went live on Steam. As a major update, it will break existing saves.
THIS UPDATE INCLUDES OVER 2000 FIXES
High Profile Updates:
- Added Prison map
- Added reactivity state where both Highpool and Ag Center can fall.
- Brand new icon based inventory, character sheet, skill screen and support UI elements
- Huge combat pass. Animations (tons of new death and damages), SFX, VFX, AI all greatly improved.
- Added destructible cover
- Surgeon and Field medic have been greatly improved. Now when using the skill, a list appears with all useable items
- Quality Settings check on game load.
- Added Mechanical Repair Skill
- Introducing grenadiers and heavy weapons AI experts
- Multiple improvements have been made to the save game system which were causing save games to not load
- Multiple engine optimizations have been made to increase performance.
- Multiple compatibility fixes.
See the full patch notes here: