Nonograms, also known as picross or griddlers, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid have to be colored according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. Providing a huge collection of griddlers to solve, World Riddles enables a player to flex mental muscles in a captivating way. Much like a training program created by an experienced coach, the game starts with simpler nonograms to give a player a feel for this kind of puzzles, gradually increasing their difficulty.The aim of the game is to collect the seven parts of the Medallion. This can be achieved by exploring North and South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and Antarctica, which involves solving the set of nonograms for each of the seven continents.Solving nonograms without mistakes, with no hints and within a time limit earns a player badges. If a player manages to collect all the badges, he is rewarded with the golden part of the Medallion; otherwise he receives a silver part. Those who consider silver not satisfactory enough can replay the level to perfection to get the golden part.
- 120+ levels in story mode
- 49 new riddles in the ultimate mode
- A nice tutorial about the basics of nonograms for those new to it
- Appealing graphics and relaxing soundtrack
- 4 types of exhilarating mini games
- Interesting and informative facts about animals
- Award system extending the replay value